After discussing the new podcast intro music, Dave and I delve into the iconic 80's classic, The Karate Kid. Our points:
- Johnny Lawrence as a sympathetic character?
- Ralph Macchio's eventual non-career
- the "relationship" between Daniel and Miyagi
- KK2 and KK3
- Daniel Larusso is kind of a jerk
- What was Ali/Elisabeth Shue thinking?
- Eastern healing powers
- Illegal karate tournament victories
- Had Ralph Macchio ever kissed a girl before this movie?
- Elisabeth Shue as the quintessential 80's babe
The Karate Kid